Prof. Dr. N. Gjini
- Post-Doctoral Studies in Niigata University and Osaka City University (Japan)
- PhD in Mathematics – Osaka City University (Japan)
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics (Honors program) – University of Tirana
Areas of Expertise:
- Ergodic Theory; Tiling Theory; Dynamical Systems; Fractal Geometry and Stochastics; Measure, Integration and Lebesgue Spaces, Topology and Functional Analysis.
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor:College Algebra, College Trigonometry, Visualizing Mathematics, Calculus I & II, Discrete Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Statistics I, Probability and Statistics
- Master: Applied Mathematics
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- University of Tirana, 1988-1995, 1999-2000;
- Niigata University (Japan), 2001-2002;
- Osaka City University (Japan), 1995-1999, 2002-2003;
Author, co-author, and editor of:
- 1 Monograph, 14 peer-reviewed international journal scientific papers mostly with impact factor, 10 publications as proceedings of international congresses and conferences and 3 scientific book editing.