I. Kalemaj, PhD
- PhD in Political Science– Central European University, Budapest, Hungary.
- MA in International Relations/European Studies. Central European University. Budapest, Hungary.Lawyers’
- License after successfully passing Albanian Bar Examination. License number: 5724BA and
- MSc in Law (LLM). Faculty / Albania Public University. (Graduated with honors).
- BA in International Relations/Political Science. Empire State College/State University of New York. (Suma Cum Laude, graduated with distinction).
Areas of Expertise:
- Comparative Politics, Ethnic Conflict and Nationalism, Democratic Theory and Democratic Transition, European Studies, Geopolitics, Comparative Foreign Policy, Diplomatic History and Practice.
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor:Introduction to POLSCI & Comparative Politics, Ethnic Conflict & Nationalism, Current Debates in IR & Political Science, Introduction to International Relations, Diplomatic History, EU Structure and Institutions & EU Integration, Russian Studies, Modern Africa etc;
- Master: IR: Theory and Practice, EU Integration & Transatlantic Relations, International Organizations;
- Doctoral: Theoretical Approaches to EU;
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- Universiteti Tiranes (part-time), 2014-2015;
- Universiteti Marin Barleti (part-time) 2009-2011Central European University, Budapest, Hungary (Teacher Assistant) 2008-2009.
Author, co-author, and editor of:
- Three books/monographs and more than twenty peer review journal articles and book chapters.