|Type||Name of the course||USA||ECTS|
|1||CORE||Quantitative Research Methods||3||6|
|2||Qualitative Research Methods||3||6|
|4||Teaching in Higher Education||3||6|
|5||Leadership Theories and Practices||3||6|
|6||Decision Making Theory||3||6|
|7||Foundations of MIS||3||6|
|8||Advanced Strategic Management||3||6|
|11||Departmental Information Systems||3||6|
|13||Computer and Information Security||3||6|
|15||Advanced Data Analysis||3||6|
Note: At least two elective courses from the list of electives must be taken for this concentration.
Taught Curriculum → Comprehensive Exams → Ph.D. Candidate’s Status.
· Research for thesis.
· Preparation and presentation of papers in Conferences.
· Preparation and publication of papers in peer-reviewed journals.
· Research and writing-up of thesis.
· Presentation of papers in Conferences.
· Publication of papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Besides certification in English min. at a C1 level.