- PhD in Computer Science, University of Bari, Italy. Dissertation title: Integrating Logic and Probability: Algorithmic Improvements in Markov Logic Networks. Advisor: Prof. Floriana Esposito. (2005 – 2009)
- Laurea Degree (5-year) Cum Laude in Computer Science, specialization in Knowledge Engineering and Machine Learning, University of Bari, Italy. Thesis title: Automatic acquisition of background knowledge for a multistrategic incremental learning system. Advisor: Prof. Floriana Esposito (1999 – 2004)
Areas of Expertise:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Data Mining, Computational Biology, Document Image Understanding, Information Extraction, Social Networks Analysis, Natural Language Processing of Albanian.
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor:Introduction to Computer Science, Object-Oriented Programming in Java, Data Structures, Software Engineering.
- Master: Advanced Topics in Operating Systems, Data Mining.
- Doctoral: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
Author, co-author, and editor of:
Around 70 peer-reviewed conference and journal articles and book chapters. Two books published by Springer and VDM Verlag.