- PhD candidate in Economics – School of Economics and Management, University of Minho -P-4710-057 Braga (Portugal).
- Master degree in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Turin (Italy).
- Bachelor Degree in Economics and Trade, Faculty of Economics, University of Turin (Italy).
Areas of Expertise:
- Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Money and Banking, Econometrics, Growth and Development, Labor Economics.
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor:Introduction to Macroeconomics, Money and Banking.
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- University “Luigj Gurakuqi” of Shkoder, 2013-2015;
- American University of Tirana (Albania), 2014
Author, co-author, and editor of:
- Article: “The impact of Remittances on Households’ Well-being: Evidence from Albania”, 2015, coauthor with Professor Ardita Borici.