- Master of Science in Finance and Accounting – University of New York Tirana, Albania
- Bachelor of Science in Finance – University of New York Tirana, Albania
Areas of Expertise:
- Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis, Business Anaysis, Project Financing, Credit Analysis, Financial Management, Financial and Management Accounting, Research in Business & Economics.
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor: Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Financial Accounting
- Master: Foundations of Finance & Accounting
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- PhD Research Fellow in the Business and Economic Research Center with a concentration in research of Business & Economic topics.
Author, co-author, and editor of:
- ”Testing Okun’s Law using Kendall’s tau and Spearman’s rho metrics with application in Albania during the period January 2005-June 2015”, with Co-author Prof. Dr. Fejzi Kolaneci; Conference Paper
- “Spearman’s rho analysis of the associations between Barro misery index and its components in democratic states with application in Albania” with co-authors Prof. Dr. Fejzi Kolaneci & Ledia Çanga.; Published in the Balkan Journal of Interdisciplinary Research – Vol.1 No. 3 (January 2016).
- Statistical Analysis of the Euro-Albanian Lekë exchange rate volatility during the period January 2010-Janaury 2016” , with Co-author Prof. Dr. Fejzi Kolaneci