* PhD in Global Affairs, 2015—Rutgers University, Newark (USA)
* Master of Science in Global Affairs, 2013—Rutgers University, Newark (USA)
* Master of Arts in Political Science, 2011—Rutgers University, Newark (USA)
* Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2009—Kean University, Union (USA)
Areas of Specialization:
* Democratization, Eastern Europe, European politics, European integration and enlargement, Comparative politics, International relations.
Subjects taught at UNYT:
* Bachelor: European Integration; International Organizations; Research Methods; Current Debates in PS/IR; EU Structures & Institutions;
* Master: EU Democracy Promotion: Theory and Practice; EU Integration & Transatlantic Relations; International Organizations and Institutions.
Peer Reviewed Publications:
* Meka, Eltion. (2016). EU Integration under Highly Fractionalised Party Systems: The Cases of Poland and the Czech Republic. Europe-Asia Studies, 68(9), 1467-1485.
* Meka, Eltion (2016). Minority Protection and Democratic Consolidation: The role of European Integration in the Republic of Macedonia, Genocide Studies and Prevention: An International Journal, 10(2), 23-37.
* Meka, Eltion. (2016). European Integration, Democratic Consolidation, and Democratic
Regression in CEE: An Institutional Assessment, Journal of European Integration, 38(2), 177-192.