- PhD in Economics– American University, Washington, D.C. (USA)
- Bachelor Degree in Business and Economics — University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire (USA)
Areas of Expertise:
- Microeconomics, Social and Economic Development, Comparative Systems, Labor Market, Poverty Assessment, Migration, Gender.
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor:Introduction to Microeconomics, Introduction to Macroeconomics, Social and Economic Development, Econometrics, Intermediate Microeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, Industrial Economics, International Economics, History of Economic Thought;
- Master: Politics of Globalization and Sustainable Development, Graduate Seminar;
- Doctoral: Fundamentals of Economics.
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- University of Rome, Tor Vergata (Italy) 2007-2008;
- American University, Washington, D.C. (USA) 2006-2007.
Author, co-author, and editor of:
- 4 peered-reviewed journal articles, 3 monographs, 1 book chapter, 3 journal articles as peer reviewer.