- PhD in Economics— University of Granada (Spain)
- Master in Economics— University of Granada (Spain)
- First Level Master in Management — University of Bologna (Italy) Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting — University of Shkodra (Albania)
Areas of Expertise:
- Economics of Education, Economics of Science, Industrial Organization, Microeconomics, Applied Game Theory.
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor:Economics of European Union
- Master: Research Methods
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- Research and Teaching Assistant, University of Tartu (Estonia), 2012-2013;
- Research Fellow, University of Bologna (Italy), 2013-2014;
- Research Fellow, TOBB – University of Economics and Technology, Ankara (Turkey), 2014-2015.
Author, co-author, and editor of:
- 1 book chapter, working papers (research) in preparation for submission in peer-reviewed journals.