Prof. Dr. Suzana Guxholli
- 2 years of postdoctoral research, University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- Doctoral degree in Accounting — University of Tirana
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting – University of Tirana
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering — University of Tirana
Areas of Expertise:
- Finance, Accounting , Social and Cultural Change, Democratic Theory and Democratic Transition, Sociology of Education, Geopolitics, Comparative Foreign Policy, Diplomatic Theory and Practice, Modernity and Globalization
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Cost Accounting;
- Master: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- University of Tirana, 1979-1993 full time; 1993-1997 part time.
- Head of Institute of Management and Public Administration- International Management school, created and funded by UNDPCentral European University (American University), Budapest, Hungary 1998-2006;
- Research at University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK 1997-1999
- Fulbright Research Fellow Research at Southern Illinois University
- University of Tirana, 2006 – on part time
- University of New York Tirana 2007-2010 part time, march 2014 –on full time
Author, co-author, and editor of:
- 7 books and 10 peered-reviewed journal articles.