Enila Cenko, PhD
Dean of the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences
- PhD in Psychology– Clark University (USA)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology– Assumption College (USA)
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology (summa cum laude)–Assumption College, USA
Areas of Expertise:
- Child and Family therapeutic interventions, Cognitive Behavioral therapy, issues of child welfare, child abuse and neglect, child development, psycholinguistics, socio-cultural issues in human development,
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor: Research Methods in Psychology, Topics in Developmental Psychology, Psychology of Infancy and Childhood, Psychology of Adolescence and Adulthood, Cognitive Psychology, Counseling Theories and Practice, Social Psychology. General Psychology
- Doctoral: Human Development, Learning and Motivation
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- University of New York Tirana- State University of New York/Empire State College: Dr. E. Cenko teaches undergraduate courses in Psychology, including Research Methods in Psychology, Topics in Developmental Psychology, Psychology of Infancy and Childhood, Psychology of Adolescence and Adulthood, Cognitive Psychology, Counseling Theories and Practice, General Psychology (2007-present).
- Europian University of Tirana, Albania; taught as a part time lecturer the courses General Psychology and Social Psychology (2008-2010)
- Clark University, MA, USA; taught as a graduate teaching assistant the courses Introduction to General Psychology, Introduction to Cognition, Sensation and Perception (2004-2006)
- Principal researcher for the Balkan Epidemiological Study on Child Abuse and Neglect. Under the auspices of the EU [FP7, DG-RESEARCH, HEALTH-F2-2009-223478]
- Principal researcher (with Dr. E. Kapia) for the project “The adaptation of the MacArthur-Bates Communicative Developmental Inventories to Albanian language”.