Dr. Eriona Shtëmbari
- PhD in Management— University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy)
- Master of Science in “Strategic Project Management”–University of Herriot Watt (Scotland) and theUniversity of Politecnico di Milano (Italy), and the University of Umea (Sweden)
- Master in “International Business and Economic Cooperation” — University of Bari (Italy)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Management— University of Tirana
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Innovation, New Service Development
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor:Project Management, Introduction to Business, Principles of Marketing, Principles of Advertising, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management, Internship;
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- University of Rome Tor Vergata, 2010 – 2013;
- University of “Professional Academy of Business”, 2012 – 2014
Author, co-author, and editor of:
- 1 book, 4 bulletins, and 5 peered-reviewed journal articles and international conference proceedings.
- Scholar and peer-reviewing of European Academy of Management (EURAM), SAGE Journals, and other online academic writing and blinded reviewing groups.