Ariana Çela, PhD
- PhD in Leisure Youth and Human Services – University of Northern Iowa, USA
- MSc in Leisure and Environments – University of Wageningen, The Netherlands
- A. in Finance and Accounting – University of Tirana, Albania
Areas of Expertise:
- Public policy, public finance, performance based budgeting, international management, regional development, tourism management, cultural heritage management, project financing
Subjects taught at UNYT:
- Bachelor: Business Policy and Strategy, Entrepreneurship and SME Management, Public Finance, Intercultural Management, Cultural Heritage Management, Internship.
- Master: Business Research Methods, Cross-cultural Management, Intro to Consultancy Project/ Thesis, Graduate Conference.
- Doctoral: Advanced Strategic Management, Dissertation Seminar.
Previous Teaching & Research Experiences:
- University of Northern Iowa, USA, 2004-2006;
- University of Tirana, Albania, 2006-7;
- Sustainable Tourism and Environment Program, Iowa, USA, 2004-2008
Author, co-author, and editor of:
One book (dissertation published), four peer-reviewed articles