UNYT strongly believes that higher education is a right not to be withheld from any citizen desiring it and that a healthier society is comprised of more citizens holding academic qualifications. Hence, UNYT admits all secondary (or higher) education graduates, whose level of English, critical, analytical and synthetical reasoning abilities enable them to embark on an academic programme. These desired qualities are assessed through an official TOEFL test and/or an institutional placement test accompanied with an interview and a rationale essay. Students demonstrating such a potential, whose level of English language command is not yet up to the required standards at entry stage, are referred to the appropriate ESL program.
A complete application consists of the following documents:
- GPA Average greater than 6.5 six point five. In compliance with the Decision.43 Kriteret e pranimit per 2019-2020 .
- A complete application form.
- Original copies of High School Diploma and Transcript, or photocopies legalized by the Regional Educational Directory and the Ministry of Education and Sport
- If degree was obtained out of the Republic of Albania it must go through the diploma recognition process at the Ministry of Education and Sport
- Photocopy of ID or passport.
- Four recent passport-size photographs.
- TOEFL test (≥ 530 on a paper-based or ≥ 195 on a computer-based TOEFL test or its equivalent) .
Directive Nr. 15, date 19.05.2017 on the enrollments, registration and transfer of studies in the first cycle academic programs, in the programs of a professional character and in the integrated programs of the second cycle in the upgrade academic institutions (IAL) for the academic year 2017-2018.